Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Hi everyone who sees this! I've never worked a blog before, and I don't know anyone who has a blog. But I created this solely for the purposes of sharing my thoughts with anyone who wants to read. First, I'd better tell you a few things about myself:
1. My name is Beatrix Farnsworth, though everyone calls me either Bea or Trix mainly.
2. I'm going to be a junior in high-school after this semester (woo hoo finals are over for me!)
3. My favorite hobbies include writing, reading, hiking, playing with my dogs, and just hanging out with friends.
4. I HATE chemistry! (Just seems worth bringing up)
5. I'm a fiction writer, though I love writing anything. Stories, essays, letters, whatever.

This blog is going to mostly be posts about writing or else my new favorite reads...possibly a little piece of writing from yours truly. ;) So I think that's enough about me for now.

Love,
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment